Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant of Non-immigrant visa like H4 or L2 while immigrant visa petition in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant of Non-immigrant visa like H4 or L2 while immigrant visa petition in progress

Hello,

I have a query regarding grant of Non-immigrant visa like H4 or L2 while immigrant visa petition in progress. My wife's real sister is a US citizen and she has filed an immigrant petition in the category of family visa for brother/sister for my wife and the petition has just been filed. We plan to go for H1 stamping this Oct and I wanted to check will she have any issues in obtaining H4 visa while her immigrant petition is in progress?

I found this link in which it says the non-immigrant visa might be rejected and am confused if I am getting it wrong.

Please refer the section "Can my sibling come to the United States to live while the visa petition is pending?" in the above link?

Please advise if we will have any issues in obtaining H1/H4 stamping in Oct 2013 because of the above immigrant petition of my wife?

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X