Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• port of entry questions for a company which is under review

Hi,

I was issued H1B Visa last month, but from the same company 2 applications were rejected with the following reason and the petitions are returned to USCIS for validation, this happen after my visa was issued for the same company, same project, same location, salary, everything is same. Now i am in dilemma whether i should travel or not, whether the immigration officer will allow me or not, based on below developments after my visa was issued. please suggest.

the below content is from rejection letter of other 2 applicants.

Beneficiary YYYY , YYYYY was first interviewd on 28-Feb-2013. During the interview the beneficiary stated that he
    was petitioned to work as programmer analyst for ABCD Inc. Mr. YYYY YYYYY stated that he would working on an internal
    project "project A". When asked about the project description and scope, the beneficiary was unable to provide basic
    facts relevant to the claimed internal project. A consular investigation, using public and other records, indicates
    the petitioner's claimed internal project/product, "Project A", which form the basis for this petition is a sham
    project, fabricated with the intent to circumvent U.S immigration laws.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X