Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Pls Help

Hello,

I hope anyone can help me with my current situation. I would really really appreciate it.

I got into US through H1B, issued on April 2009 and expiry is April 2012.

But then I moved to another employer through H1B Transfer on September 2011, with an expiry of September 2014.

I know as H1B we are only allowed for up to six years, unless I140 is filed, which is my case, it is not yet filed per company's policy.

My question is: IS THE H1B TRANSFER THEY DID, IS IT ALSO ALREADY THE H1B EXTENSION?

Because if I count it, it gives me FIVE years already of H1B from April 2009 until September 2014 (which is 5 years, near 6 yrs).

I am just worried because my company have not filed my I140, they said I will have to wait until I turn three years in the company,
    which is like next year September 2014.

So I am just really worried that it will be too late for me to file and get approved the I140 given that my H1B expires in September 2014 (if this is already my extension too).

I am not really sure now what to do or whom to ask, the company has their own lawyer for all the filings on my H1B.
    I am scared I will be out of status when it is already too late.

Thank you and God bless everyone.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X