Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toronto 221g : Request to reappear again

Hi,
    I gave my visa interview on Jan 30 2013. The VO kept my resume and issued a 221g.
    I got an email on feb 21st to submit my passport. I submitted my passport on 25th march and got the following email from the consulate today asking me to appear again:
    ====================================
    he interviewing officer wishes to discuss your application further with you. Please appear in person any Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., excluding U.S. and Canadian holidays. No new appointment is necessary. Please bring:

o This request.
    o NO electronic items, food or liquids.

We can offer no prior assurance of eligibility to any applicant for any reason at any time.
    =====================================

Has anybody been through this experience? Do you know what to expect. Your inputs are appreciated.

Originally posted by maxxx View Post
    Hi,
    I gave my visa interview on Jan 30 2013. The VO kept my resume and issued a 221g.
    I got an email on feb 21st to submit my passport. I submitted my passport on 25th march and got the following email from the consulate today asking me to appear again:
    ====================================
    he interviewing officer wishes to discuss your application further with you. Please appear in person any Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., excluding U.S. and Canadian holidays. No new appointment is necessary. Please bring:

o This request.
    o NO electronic items, food or liquids.

We can offer no prior assurance of eligibility to any applicant for any reason at any time.
    =====================================

Has anybody been through this experience? Do you know what to expect. Your inputs are appreciated.

Hey did you go to the embassy? what did the officer ask? did you get your visa yet?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X