Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4-visa 221G blue slip Ottawa Would like to know if some one has similar experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmpm View Post
    On a different forum, I saw that a guy who gave H1 interview in Mumbai on 3rd April and had received 221G (his was TAL related case) got his visa issued today, now he has sent his passport and expecting it back by next week. Hopefully we (or you H1 guys) will hear anything soon.
    Well seems like it will depend on individual cases and also on the consulate. if it comes soon, then its good.

Comment

Originally posted by josephsn View Post
      Well seems like it will depend on individual cases and also on the consulate. if it comes soon, then its good.

I got the clearance email today from the embassy..Here is my timeline

Interview Date: April8th
      Docs Kept: Resume, I797
      Clearance Email: May 3rd
      Going to drop passport on Tuesday. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

Keep waiting it will come. I know its painful. I really do.. I hope you all get it soon..
      Last edited by josephsn; 05-03-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I got the clearance email today from the embassy..Here is my timeline

Interview Date: April8th
        Docs Kept: Resume, I797
        Clearance Email: May 3rd
        Going to drop passport on Tuesday. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

Keep waiting it will come. I know its painful. I really do.. I hope you all get it soon..
        Hi Joseph, that is great, congrats! Did you check your status on ceac today or yesterday? Did it change at all before you received your email? What time did you get your email?
        Last edited by txresearcher; 05-03-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txresearcher View Post
          Hi Joseph, that is great, congrats! Did you check your status on ceac today or yesterday? Did it change at all before you received your email? What time did you get your email? Did they ask you to drop passport only on Tuesday? Are you Toronto or Ottawa?
          I personally don't think ceac website updates on time. Mine did not update at all(even now it says Admin processing with Updated Date as my Interview Date). May be once the stamp is on passport, it will change to ISSUED. I got the email at 2pm. Yea they asked me to drop the passport and the email says they are ready to process my visa. I am from Toronto Consulate and here applicants are allowed to drop passports only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm to 2:30pm. So the earliest for me would be Tuesday.

Comment

I personally don't think ceac website updates on time. Mine did not update at all(even now it says Admin processing with Updated Date as my Interview Date). May be once the stamp is on passport, it will change to ISSUED. I got the email at 2pm. Yea they asked me to drop the passport and the email says they are ready to process my visa. I am from Toronto Consulate and here applicants are allowed to drop passports only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm to 2:30pm. So the earliest for me would be Tuesday.
            Congrats josephsn

Comment

Hi Joseph, Good to know about your ceac status. I also stopped checking it as I did not think it was reliable. Enjoy the weekend!

Comment

Hi Joseph, Good to know about your ceac status. I also stopped checking it as I did not think it was reliable. Enjoy the weekend!
                Hi Guys
                Just now saw there is a change in my CEAC status:
                Case Creation Date: 04-Apr-2013
                Status Updated Date: 03-May-2013
                Earlier it was 4th April @ both places.

Anyone has seen change in their CEAC status? I have not heard from US embassy though. Fingers crossed.... hope to get an e-mail from them soon.

Comment

Hi Guys
                  Just now saw there is a change in my CEAC status:
                  Case Creation Date: 04-Apr-2013
                  Status Updated Date: 03-May-2013
                  Earlier it was 4th April @ both places.

Anyone has seen change in their CEAC status? I have not heard from US embassy though. Fingers crossed.... hope to get an e-mail from them soon.
                  I am sure you will get an email very soon. I dont think they email during weekends..So you might get the email early next week. My CEAC status has not changed even now..

Comment

I am sure you will get an email very soon. I dont think they email during weekends..So you might get the email early next week. My CEAC status has not changed even now..
                    Though there is a change in date but the status is still admin processing.
                    Would like to hear from them the coming week.

Any news txresearcher?

Comment

Though there is a change in date but the status is still admin processing.
                      Would like to hear from them the coming week.

Any news txresearcher?
                      No update in my dates yet. Still waiting to hear from them.

Viv, any update on your end?

Comment

Hello All, congratulations to josephsn!!
                        the status has been updated to 3rd May 2013 and as pmpm says, fingers crossed and should be hearing positively from the consulate coming week!!

No update in my dates yet. Still waiting to hear from them.

Viv, any update on your end?

Comment

Originally posted by viv.bravo View Post
                          Hello All, congratulations to josephsn!!
                          the status has been updated to 3rd May 2013 and as pmpm says, fingers crossed and should be hearing positively from the consulate coming week!!
                          Hi Viv, pmpm, did the update happen Friday or Saturday?

Comment

Hi Viv, pmpm, did the update happen Friday or Saturday?
                            Must be Friday.
                            Though I checked it on Sat mrng and found 3rd May updated.

Comment

Got mail from US embassy today

Hi Guys

I received an e-mail from US embassy asking for my passport today. I have sent through Express-post.
                              All the best.

Comment

Congratulations pmpm!! That's good news!!
                                Did you have to go for the re-interview?

Hi Guys

I received an e-mail from US embassy asking for my passport today. I have sent through Express-post.
                                All the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X