Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4-visa 221G blue slip Ottawa Would like to know if some one has similar experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viv.bravo View Post
    Congratulations pmpm!! That's good news!!
    Did you have to go for the re-interview?
    Thanks viv.bravo, no the mail asked to send passport through mail or courier.
    you should hear soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by pmpm View Post
      Thanks viv.bravo, no the mail asked to send passport through mail or courier.
      you should hear soon too.
      Congrats pmpm. SO Ottawa does not allow in person drop off?

Comment

Originally posted by josephsn View Post
        Congrats pmpm. SO Ottawa does not allow in person drop off?
        I am afraid not. I called consular if there is a drop-off and they told me for Ottawa passport has to be mailed.
        Have you got your visa+ passport ?

Comment

I am afraid not. I called consular if there is a drop-off and they told me for Ottawa passport has to be mailed.

I dropped my passport only today. they said it will take 3-5 business days..will keep you posted..you do the same..

Comment

Hello All...I received email from US Consulate office yesterday and I turned in my passport today morning in person for stamping.
            Things to note:
            -Do not wait for CEAC website to say Issued if it still shows you Admin Processing.
            Even this morning after turning in my passport, it says Admin Processing for me.
            -If your "Status updated Date" changes than "Case creation Date" only then call on this number 001-613-238-5335 at consulate office to check the updated status.

In my case, they already emailed me saying my visa was approved few days ago but I never received an email. Upon requesting they resent me the email.
            Hope this helps you all.
            Good luck and be patient.

@pmpm: Did you already received your passport?

Comment

Hello All...I received email from US Consulate office yesterday and I turned in my passport today morning in person for stamping.
              Things to note:
              -Do not wait for CEAC website to say Issued if it still shows you Admin Processing.
              Even this morning after turning in my passport, it says Admin Processing for me.
              -If your "Status updated Date" changes than "Case creation Date" only then call on this number 001-613-238-5335 at consulate office to check the updated status.

In my case, they already emailed me saying my visa was approved few days ago but I never received an email. Upon requesting they resent me the email.
              Hope this helps you all.

Congrats viv.bravo..What phone number is that? Its to check passport delivery status? I dropped my passport yesterday and do not see a waybill number yet on the website. So they sent 2 emails to you? One about approval and one about submitting the passport? I am little nervous if my visa was approved or not, as I got only one email asking me to submit the passport. Did not get any other email stating the decision they made on my visa.
              Last edited by josephsn; 05-08-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I got the exact same clearance email today once more. whats going on? anyone in this situation? I did not request for it.

Comment

Things to note:

Hope this helps you all.

Hi viv.bravo
                  Congrats. Its good that you called them instead of waiting for e-mail to come. My e-mail also mentioned that my visa is approved and CEAC is still saying Admin process. I guess once passport gets the stamp, status will change to Issued.
                  I am surprised that you went in person for stamping, is it for H1 specific? coz the lady at consular service said NO to me when I asked to submit my passport in-person.
                  By any chance will you be getting your passport back straight from embassy (in person) or thru Loomis? Kindly let me know

- - - Updated - - -

What phone number is that? Its to check passport delivery status?
                  This number is for general enquiries US Embassy, Ottawa. After this I always ask for consular services, where a nice lady answers the enquiries.

Comment

Hi viv.bravo
                    Congrats. Its good that you called them instead of waiting for e-mail to come. My e-mail also mentioned that my visa is approved and CEAC is still saying Admin process. I guess once passport gets the stamp, status will change to Issued.
                    I am surprised that you went in person for stamping, is it for H1 specific? coz the lady at consular service said NO to me when I asked to submit my passport in-person.
                    By any chance will you be getting your passport back straight from embassy (in person) or thru Loomis? Kindly let me know

- - - Updated - - -

This number is for general enquiries US Embassy, Ottawa. After this I always ask for consular services, where a nice lady answers the enquiries.
                    pmpm, if you don't mind, can you tell me if the email specifically said the visa is approved or it said "We can now conclude your application for a nonimmigrant visa.It may take an additional workweek to prepare your visa after we have received these items. " ?? Can you be specific on the email content that said your visa is "approved"?

Comment

pmpm, if you don't mind, can you tell me if the email specifically said the visa is approved or it said "We can now conclude your application for a nonimmigrant visa.It may take an additional workweek to prepare your visa after we have received these items. " ?? Can you be specific on the email content that said your visa is "approved"?
                      Hi josephsn
                      the e-mail says:
                      We are pleased to inform you that your visa application has now been approved. We will require you to provide us with your passport as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

they already emailed me saying my visa was approved few days ago but I never received an email. Upon requesting they resent me the email.
                      Hope this helps you all.

Hi Viv.bravo
                      Could you post what your e-mail said about visa approval. My e-mail said:
                      We are pleased to inform you that your visa application has now been approved. We will require you to provide us with your passport as quickly as possible.

No I am waiting for Loomis to send me an e-mail for pick-up, as per the instructions on the mail (We will return your passport to the Loomis location you selected in Canada).

Thanks

Comment

Hello pmpm
                        My email for visa approval said the same as yours.
                        How long did it took to get you a waybill number generated?

Hi josephsn
                        the e-mail says:

Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Viv.bravo
                        Could you post what your e-mail said about visa approval. My e-mail said:

No I am waiting for Loomis to send me an e-mail for pick-up, as per the instructions on the mail (We will return your passport to the Loomis location you selected in Canada).

Thanks

Comment

Hello pmpm
                          My email for visa approval said the same as yours.
                          How long did it took to get you a waybill number generated?
                          Once Loomis picks up passport from embassy, they will send an e-mail which contains waybill number. I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

Yes you're right, I received an email about waybill number today.

Once Loomis picks up passport from embassy, they will send an e-mail which contains waybill number. I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

Yes you're right, I received an email about waybill number today.
                              Hi viv.bravo
                              Ystdy evening I received mail from Loomis with way bill number. Today passport is ready for pickup.
                              Hope you have got your passport back too.

@ Josephsn: Did you get any update?
                              @txsresearcher: Any update? You gave very correct info from the start, it took almost 30 calendar days...Thanks

All the best and thanks to you all guys for the updates.

Comment

Hello All,
                                For all waiting for admin process to be cleared, please keep checking with the consulate using phone number that I posted earlier.
                                My case was cleared a week ago, but CEAC website kept showing Admin Processing. Only after calling them, they mentioned that for some reason the email wasn't sent to me saying the process has been cleared.
                                However, I got my passport stamped in 2 days and now I'm back to states.
                                My heart reaches out to everyone who are still facing this situation.

@josephsn and txresearcher...were you able to get in touch with the consulate office?
                                @pmpm...did you get your passport back?

Regards,
                                Vivek

Hi viv.bravo
                                Ystdy evening I received mail from Loomis with way bill number. Today passport is ready for pickup.
                                Hope you have got your passport back too.

@ Josephsn: Did you get any update?
                                @txsresearcher: Any update? You gave very correct info from the start, it took almost 30 calendar days...Thanks

All the best and thanks to you all guys for the updates.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X