No announcement yet.

Canadian Citizen working in USA on H1B Return back from India Need Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Citizen working in USA on H1B Return back from India Need Help please

I am a Canadian Citizen working on H1B Status in USA, I want to travel to India for a vacation about 3 weeks and fly back to USA on H1B status. Where Canadian Citizen are exempted for Visa Stamping, On my return back to USA I have only I797. Do I have to require a visa stamping or do I need travel from Canada to India or If I Can travel from USA and return back from India to USA with I797 does that cause any Problems? Experts please advise, Thanks in Advance.

Regards
    Raja Venkata.

I need info on this. Have you travelled to india on Canadian Passport and returned?

Originally posted by raja venkat View Post
    I am a Canadian Citizen working on H1B Status in USA, I want to travel to India for a vacation about 3 weeks and fly back to USA on H1B status. Where Canadian Citizen are exempted for Visa Stamping, On my return back to USA I have only I797. Do I have to require a visa stamping or do I need travel from Canada to India or If I Can travel from USA and return back from India to USA with I797 does that cause any Problems? Experts please advise, Thanks in Advance.

Regards
    Raja Venkata.

I need info on this. Have you travelled to india on Canadian Passport and returned?
    I planning to travel this week? Would you let me know.

Comment

Did any of you guys have any problems flying into US?? Please respond. I have a flight soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X