X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping Doubt

Hello All,

I would like get your advice on this situation:

My wife is on H4 visa and she is going to India in June,2013 and will return at the end of July,2013. Her H4 visa is valid till Sept 30, 2013. However, I moved to a new job 7 months ago and have my new I797 and also her new H4 Extension I797 till May , 2015.

The question is does she need to go to Visa stamping when she goes to India? Please advice, if anybody has recently done this. Thank you

(PS: I could not find H4 Related Thread, that's why I am posting here in the General Thread.)

She can use the same existing Visa and your new H1 approval notice to return. She will have to make sure that her I-94 matches the new H1 approval notice.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by skoduri View Post
      Hello All,

I would like get your advice on this situation:

My wife is on H4 visa and she is going to India in June,2013 and will return at the end of July,2013. Her H4 visa is valid till Sept 30, 2013. However, I moved to a new job 7 months ago and have my new I797 and also her new H4 Extension I797 till May , 2015.

The question is does she need to go to Visa stamping when she goes to India? Please advice, if anybody has recently done this. Thank you

(PS: I could not find H4 Related Thread, that's why I am posting here in the General Thread.)
      No she does not need to go for stamping.
      Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X