Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On H1-B Extension

Hi All,

I am currently on H1-B extension. My visa expiry is on Aug 15th 2013. I am planning to visit my home country in June, 2013 and will be back in July 1st week. Will there be any problem if I go ahead with this plan. I am not sure if it would cause any issue at port of entry since I would be having only 1 month left on visa and may be on extension (if i didn't get approval by that time), when I will come back to US.

Please let me know if anyone of you has any suggestions. Thanks for your help

Imran

I am looking for answers with similar situation.

Originally posted by imran9876 View Post
    Hi All,

I am currently on H1-B extension. My visa expiry is on Aug 15th 2013. I am planning to visit my home country in June, 2013 and will be back in July 1st week. Will there be any problem if I go ahead with this plan. I am not sure if it would cause any issue at port of entry since I would be having only 1 month left on visa and may be on extension (if i didn't get approval by that time), when I will come back to US.

Please let me know if anyone of you has any suggestions. Thanks for your help

Imran
    Please let me know if you have suggestion on handling this without any problems.

My current h1b visa expires on 30 September 2013. I will be applying for an extension in the first/second week of June with the same employer. I need to travel out of the USA to India for 2 weeks in the month of August (travel on 10 August and return to USA on 23 August).

I am thinking of applying for a premium processing during second week of June. Although my visa expires on 30 September, is it possible that I will get my extension approved before August so that I can travel without any issues?

If there are any other options I need to look to have my visa extended and also do the my travel without immigration issues please suggest. Thanks for your help In advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X