Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding contractual agreement with end client

Hello All

I am on W2 with Company A who holds my H1B. I have another two layers (Company B and C) in between end client and my employer (Company A)

End Client <-- Company C <-- Company B <-- Company A (My employer)

Now I am willing to join my end direct directly as a full time employee but there is a contractual agreement between the end client and Company C that the end client can not hire Company C resources as a full time employees.

My question is , since I am not directly working with company C , do I still come under this contractual agreement ?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Originally posted by lisha View Post
    Hello All

I am on W2 with Company A who holds my H1B. I have another two layers (Company B and C) in between end client and my employer (Company A)

End Client <-- Company C <-- Company B <-- Company A (My employer)

Now I am willing to join my end direct directly as a full time employee but there is a contractual agreement between the end client and Company C that the end client can not hire Company C resources as a full time employees.

My question is , since I am not directly working with company C , do I still come under this contractual agreement ?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Contracts generally include sub contractors too. You will have to run the agreement with an experienced lawyer in order to determine the same about your layers.

This is my opinion not legal advice..

Comment

Thank you for your response. I do not have a copy of the contract as it is a confidential document. Therefore, I am trying to find out from peoples' experiences / knowledge.

Comment

Your client company should do this research through their own lawyers. After all they want to hire you right? It is their contract, not yours.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X