Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Transfer, and Question Regarding H4 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer, and Question Regarding H4 ?

Hi

I am currently working for 'A' Company. And i am gong to complete 6 years by next year Oct 2014. Unfortunately my PERM Labor got Audit and then RFE, and not sure about the outcome.

And with the many people advice, i searched for a new job, and got full time position with Company 'B'.

Q1) My wife got stamped H4 with Company 'A' Until end of my 6 years and her I-94 is there OCT 2014, Since i am planning to change the company from A to B, Company B says they will file H4 later after your H1B transfer is done. This is where i got stuck.

Q2 Is it fine if i change the company with out H4

Q3) is it my new employer going to be responsible for to get new H4 [Company B says. she already got I-94 until end of 6 years stay, So no need to worry], Is it fine to think not seriously?

Please please help me to get out of this confusion.

If anyone knows, please reply to this post, it would be great help for me

Comment

Originally posted by webuser85 View Post
      Hi

I am currently working for 'A' Company. And i am gong to complete 6 years by next year Oct 2014. Unfortunately my PERM Labor got Audit and then RFE, and not sure about the outcome.

And with the many people advice, i searched for a new job, and got full time position with Company 'B'.

Q1) My wife got stamped H4 with Company 'A' Until end of my 6 years and her I-94 is there OCT 2014, Since i am planning to change the company from A to B, Company B says they will file H4 later after your H1B transfer is done. This is where i got stuck.

Q2 Is it fine if i change the company with out H4 -- H4 status is linked to your H1 status and not to any employer. Since H4's I-94 is valid until Oct 2014, they can file the extension of status at any time before I-94 expiry.

Q3) is it my new employer going to be responsible for to get new H4 [Company B says. she already got I-94 until end of 6 years stay, So no need to worry], Is it fine to think not seriously? -- It is solely your dependent's responsibility to extend their status before their I-94 expires. Your employer can only assist them in filing.

Please please help me to get out of this confusion.
      See above.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X