Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b approval after 3 yeras??

hello

my hubby company and h1b approval notice is given for 3 yrs, usually h1b is for 6 years so when this 3 years expires wat is the next step to do should we travel to india and get visa stamping for next , if we stay here with no travel to india then wat do we have to do , kindly reply?????

deepa

Hi Deepadass,
    You can get the H1b extended in US. But if you plan to travel out of US, then you need to go for stamping at the respective consulate. You seem to have so many questions. I think it is best for you to contact an immigration attorney.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

thanks

hello veena

thanks a lot for ur reply, actually i came just a few months back to usa, completely blind about the immigration issues, but now slowly gaining knowledge about various aspects, for my situation and my friends around, in that course few doubts arise, get in cleared by reading various websites, forums and posting questions on for me and my friends which will help us to plan certain events here like trravelling, calling visitors in a safe way.....

thanks
      deepa

Comment

Hi deepa,
        Its not that you should not post questions in the forums. Infact not all those who try answering your questions are immigration experts and know all matters like the back of their hand. It is a learning opportunity for the inquisitive to find out the answers and post them here so that others can benefit. What I am trying to tell you is you might get varied advice from different forums and finally left more baffled than you already were. I have seen your posts in 2 other forums also and read more to find out that each person trying to answer was giving you an answer that is very different from what someone else has to say.
        However, it is none of my business if you are satisfied with the answers and it throws light on your queries. If you were to take my word, I would only suggest that before you take any actions based on the advices, just consult an attorney for your own good.
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

thanks veena

ya venna ur right in forums each give difdferent views i too i am seeing it slowly, it onlly gives a rough idea, but big decisions cannot be taken on this, only proper attorney consulting is needed as each case is different i agree with u , i will plan to do the same, thanks for ur kind reply

thanks
          deepa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X