Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make sure that shared H1B Receipt/Petition No. is mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make sure that shared H1B Receipt/Petition No. is mine.

Hi,
    Is it possible to get the petition details like ( Applicant Name, Employer who had filled the petition, LCA details etc) from a receipt number. If yes then How ?

Asking because I have applied for H1B visa(for 2014 fiscal year) through a consultancy and they are not willing to share any document except receipt number unless asked amount is paid to them. And I am not comfortable paying any thing unless I get any proof that the receipt number consultancy is sharing is mine and genuine.

Could you please suggest what is best to do in this case. Would highly appreciate the quick reply.

Thanks,
    Yogya

Originally posted by Yogya View Post
    Hi,
    Is it possible to get the petition details like ( Applicant Name, Employer who had filled the petition, LCA details etc) from a receipt number. If yes then How ?

Asking because I have applied for H1B visa(for 2014 fiscal year) through a consultancy and they are not willing to share any document except receipt number unless asked amount is paid to them. And I am not comfortable paying any thing unless I get any proof that the receipt number consultancy is sharing is mine and genuine.

Could you please suggest what is best to do in this case. Would highly appreciate the quick reply.

Thanks,
    Yogya
    Paying for ones own H1 is wrong and illegal. There is no way to ensure that the receipt number is yours. Only USCIS and the employer would know it.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X