Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Canada and Re enter US with out stamping

Hello everyone,

below is my situation, I came in US in nov 2010 from India on H4 and now I am having H1(Cap exampt). I just have BECE(computer engineer) from India I never studied here and I never traveled outside US since I came here. My job is full time as Application Developer in one small non profit organization with 20 employee.

1)I applied Canada's visitor visa(multiple entry) and luckily I got Canada's visitor visa and now I am planning to visit Canada in this September.Can you guide me I can travel to Canada for one week and re enter US without stamping on my passport? Is it risk? I have expired visa(H4) on my passport however I have valid and unexpired I 94 ( till April ,2014) I read online about Automatic Revalidation which says I can travel to Canada or mexico with out stamping on my passport? So, Is it safe to travel in Canada for around 10 days? because Just for 10 days I don't want to goto my home country which is India just for stamping.

2) I am planning for stamping in January 2014.Can I do stamping from Canada? I read it online that for first time stamping and if you do not have any masters degree than it is not safe from Canada.But can I do this? In January while I am in Canada if I go for interview for my stamping and if in worse case they deny or reject it I will travel to India and do my stamping? So, if they deny or reject my stamping than definitely I will not be able to re enter in US but I can then travel to India and again do my stamping? Can I reset Interview in India ?

Please guide,

Thanks
    Foram

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X