Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa fee - IMPS reecipt

Hello team,

I have paid Visa feed via IMPS and later I came to know that we need to keep the receipt with us which I do not have right now.

I have also contacted my bank and they also say that they do not provide receipt in IMPS payment.

Can you please guide me here?

I have appointment scheduled very soon.

Regards,
    Pranav Patel

I made a payment through ICICI IMPS couple of days back and still waiting for the 12 digit IMPS receipt through SMS. I haven't received any message to my registered mobile yet. I think you must have been in the same situation. What did you ultimately do?

Did you contact anyone?

[UPDATE] - The reference number which is given by ICICI is the receipt number. I was able to use those for scheduling the appointment.
    Last edited by sudhirk; 09-05-2014, 03:54 AM.

Comment

How long do i have to wait from the website to accept my 'reference number' ?

Originally posted by sudhirk View Post
      I made a payment through ICICI IMPS couple of days back and still waiting for the 12 digit IMPS receipt through SMS. I haven't received any message to my registered mobile yet. I think you must have been in the same situation. What did you ultimately do?

Did you contact anyone?

[UPDATE] - The reference number which is given by ICICI is the receipt number. I was able to use those for scheduling the appointment.
      How long do i have to wait for the website to accept my bank reference number ? I made the payment an hour ago and i have been trying to enter the reference number on the site and it doesnt accept. Any idea whats going on ?

Thanks,
      Aravind Kumar

Comment

Waiting for IMPS receipt no.

I am in the same situation. Made payment 3 days back and have not received any update yet.
        Aravind, Did you get an update?

Originally posted by Aravindkumarj View Post
        How long do i have to wait for the website to accept my bank reference number ? I made the payment an hour ago and i have been trying to enter the reference number on the site and it doesnt accept. Any idea whats going on ?

Thanks,
        Aravind Kumar

Comment

Originally posted by ankith1b View Post
          I am in the same situation. Made payment 3 days back and have not received any update yet.
          Aravind, Did you get an update?
          Same here - It's been close to 5 days now.

I contacted [email protected] , but it's been futile so far: To give you an idea, here was my latest email to them:

----------

As I said in my previous two emails, I never received any 12 digit IMPS reference number - yet you keep asking me to send you this number. How can I send it if I never received it?

As I said in my previous email: The mobile phone number associated with my account is (Blanked out on this forum) .

Also I sent whatever screenshots area available with the last email. It seems that you did not click the links? Anyway, I am resending the same with this email as image files (bank statement, IMPS transaction details, IMPS beneficiary details). As I have said in my previous email: The bank website obfuscates the phone number and mmid (and there is no option of editing or showing it), but the details are same as the following given to my by the visa appointment website:

Beneficiary Mobile #: (Blanked out on this forum)
          MMID: (Blanked out on this forum)

There is nothing more I have access to that I can send you. I have sent you every possible piece of information I can.
          ----------

How did you manage to resolve this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X