Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administrative processing and no slip given.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative processing and no slip given.

I had my visa interview at the hyderabad consulate on July-18th-2013.
    My is fresh H1B visa.
    It has been put under adminstrative processing, because the VO was not sure about the company.

Me: Good Morning
    VO: Good Morning

I gave my passport and I-797 form.
    After this the visa officer was talking to someone and explaining the person something.
    Then she asked the person whether she has heard about the company ' YYYY '. The person told no and she told she has also never heard about the company.

She asked to wait outside and then she will call again.
    Asked me all the documentation about the company. At this moment, I had given her the I-29, LCA, Client letter.

Finally after 30 mins I was called and an Indian female came and told that they were suspicious about the company. I tried explaining her, that it a good company with revenues to the tune of 40 million and profit of 6 million. Also, I left the number one s/w company google since i wanted to work for this company. She finally told that is for my good that they will check the company and in case i do have any documents about the company I should give her. I finally asked her if she needs any particular document or any thing that I need to collect, she returned back my passport.
    Also, I am not given any slip?

Bottom line, I am under administrative processing without any slip given. What should I do, please help?
    Is there I can know what more information needs to submitted?

What is the outcome finally? Did they ask for any other docs?

Hi,

Can you please let me know what is the outcome finally? Did they ask for any other docs? I am also in same situation. How much time did they take to tell the result?

Comment

Any Outcome yet!!!! Same Scenario

Hello,

I went to the hyderbad consulate today after they called me for an interveiw for a h1 visa extention after a dropbox submission.

I was eligible for dropbox and when i submitted my documents they didnt take all the supporting documents except for passport,i797 copy and photograph.
      Week later i recieved an email stating that i need to visit the consulate for a interview with supporting documents.

I had the same scenario, they retuned my passport during the interview took the necessary documents i.e client letter, employer letter, I-129, etc. and told me to wait.

After waiting for 2 hours they came back and told me that my case is in administrative processing and returned all my documents. Now i have everything back that i provided them. I dont have any slip and i have my passport with me. they said they will be in touch with me and i am not sure how they will do that in what amount of time.

I see you guys have same kind of scenario any updates if so will be of great help since i had already planned to get back in 2 weeks.

Thanks,
      arv999

Comment

Administrative processing and no slip given.

I am same situation in Islamabad embassy forE2 visa 6 month finished no answer still I am in administrative processing

Comment

Originally posted by imemyself1 View Post
          I had my visa interview at the hyderabad consulate on July-18th-2013.
          My is fresh H1B visa.
          It has been put under adminstrative processing, because the VO was not sure about the company.

Me: Good Morning
          VO: Good Morning

I gave my passport and I-797 form.
          After this the visa officer was talking to someone and explaining the person something.
          Then she asked the person whether she has heard about the company ' YYYY '. The person told no and she told she has also never heard about the company.

She asked to wait outside and then she will call again.
          Asked me all the documentation about the company. At this moment, I had given her the I-29, LCA, Client letter.

Finally after 30 mins I was called and an Indian female came and told that they were suspicious about the company. I tried explaining her, that it a good company with revenues to the tune of 40 million and profit of 6 million. Also, I left the number one s/w company google since i wanted to work for this company. She finally told that is for my good that they will check the company and in case i do have any documents about the company I should give her. I finally asked her if she needs any particular document or any thing that I need to collect, she returned back my passport.
          Also, I am not given any slip?

Bottom line, I am under administrative processing without any slip given. What should I do, please help?
          Is there I can know what more information needs to submitted?
          Hi, Did you finally get it. How long did they take for the administrative processing. I am currently in USA and am planning to visit India in Summer. I will be going to Delhi embassy for the visa interview. I am worried that what if it takes a very long time for an administrative processing and I could be losing my job in the mean time. What is the usual wait time for the Administrative processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X