Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B stamping in Australia!

Hi Folks,

I am working on H1b vis ain U.S and I am planning to visit my family in Perth, Australia( I researched and found that there is a U.S consulate in Perth.Correct me if my understanding is wrong).I have couple of questions and would appreciate if you can share any information about h1 b stamping in Perth, Australia.

1) I had been to US consulate in India in 2010; however I got stuck there because I was a contracter a that time and they were taking long to stamp my visa. Therefore I srrendered my H1 and came back on h4 and refiled my H1 after coming back. Now I am on working as a Full time employee on H1 b visa. Would my past create any problems in getting a visa in future?
    2) Is it easy to get H1b in Australia than India?
    3) Does anyone know the process?
    4) Can anyone provide me with a list of documents for visa stamping and a good immigration lawyer for consultation

Thanks,
    BL

Originally posted by Helphelphelp View Post
    Hi Folks,

I am working on H1b vis ain U.S and I am planning to visit my family in Perth, Australia( I researched and found that there is a U.S consulate in Perth.Correct me if my understanding is wrong).I have couple of questions and would appreciate if you can share any information about h1 b stamping in Perth, Australia.

1) I had been to US consulate in India in 2010; however I got stuck there because I was a contracter a that time and they were taking long to stamp my visa. Therefore I srrendered my H1 and came back on h4 and refiled my H1 after coming back. Now I am on working as a Full time employee on H1 b visa. Would my past create any problems in getting a visa in future? -- It will not affect your application. The past denial must be mentioned in the DS160.
    2) Is it easy to get H1b in Australia than India? -- It makes no difference. If you are not an Australian citizen and if you don't have any education in Australia, problems can arise. The consulate in Australia may send you to India.
    3) Does anyone know the process?
    4) Can anyone provide me with a list of documents for visa stamping and a good immigration lawyer for consultation

Thanks,
    BL
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X