Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping

Hello there,

I am planning on visiting India in the month of September and currently am in the US on an H1B visa which is not stamped. For me to re-enter the US, I'll need to get it stamped - could someone please tell me the process of scheduling this appointment and any other directions will be appreciated.
    Thank you!
    Maria

H1B stamping

My suggestion to you is please stay as u can n get ur EAD before you come. Read my case....my case is genuine and I have/ had all document, job, employer, filed my taxes on time always, no other issues still not got my stamping. Looks like **** one are god blessed and genuine one needs reservation.

Take care n think twice if u want to be back at this point.

Comment

Find all the information at https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-application-procedure/
      The process is similar to how you got your first Visa.

@fountainglow
      Just because you faced some problems does not mean everybody will. It is a well known fact that in case of consulting companies where employee-employer relationship is difficult to establish, getting the Visa is difficult. Your case is no different from many others and many other people do get their Visas without any problems.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
        Find all the information at https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-application-procedure/
        The process is similar to how you got your first Visa.

@fountainglow
        Just because you faced some problems does not mean everybody will. It is a well known fact that in case of consulting companies where employee-employer relationship is difficult to establish, getting the Visa is difficult. Your case is no different from many others and many other people do get their Visas without any problems.

Thank you very much both of you. I do appreciate your help. I will post my update here as soon as I have one.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X