Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

non capped to capped h1b visa transfer (with a valid capped petition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non capped to capped h1b visa transfer (with a valid capped petition)

I have an offer from some small consulting firm from US, lets refer it as AA. They had filed my H1b visa this may 2013 ( through the lottery h1b process ). My H1b I129 petition is approved USCIS and i am now only left with stamping from the counsulate. I do not want to stamp their visa as I do not want to join this company.

I have another offer from some non profit organization/university, let us refer it as BB. As this is a non profit organization they do not have to go through lottery process, they have also filed a H1B visa for me just a week back as this is a non capped h1b. I want to get their visa stamped and I want to join this company.

Now my question is

Once i join BB, than in future can i change from a non-profit organization to a profit organization? As you know the BB company's filed h1b visa cannot be transferred as it is non capped. As my AA's petiiton is already capped and approved can i use the same petition to do a h1b visa transfer from BB to some profit organization ( like AA but not AA )?
    I am a bit confused here, can somebody clarify this in detail here?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X