Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help for H1 Visa Status and to Briing Family to USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help for H1 Visa Status and to Briing Family to USA.

Hi,

Please suggest me so that i can solve the two issues that i which are listed below:

I came here one May 6th 2005 through a company called CAMO Technologies with fresh H1. Recently i joined RAPIDIGM on 1st September 2005. In between i also worked with a company called Compuware from 22nd August 2005 to August 31st 2005.

Now i have two questions in this regards.
    First Question:

My new company RAPIDIGM have already sent my H1 transfer papers to INS on 31st August 2005 but haven't yet received Receipt Number. Now i got an email from my old company Camo Technologies with a message that they would cancel my Visa from CAMO Technologies on Sept 6th 2005.
    My question is since my existing visa with CAMO Technologies will be cancelled on Sept 6th 2005 and i don't have new H1 receipt number in hand from RAPIDIGM, will i go out of legal Visa Status? Please let me know. If i go out of legal Visa Status then what should be by immediate action item to protect my Status?

Second Question:

I will have 4 pay stubs, 2 from CAMO( July 15 to Aug 15), 1 from Compuware (Aug 22 to Aug 31st) and 1 from RAPIDIGM( Sept 1 to Sept 15th) by Sept 15th 2005. I have H1 petition from Camo and i haven't yet received new Approved H1 petition from new company and i have to bring my wife and son as dependents to USA for which the appointment date with INS-INDIA is on 27th September.
    My Question is, will there be a risk to send her for stamping in India whit pay stubs from 3 different companies and without having New H1 petition in hand? If yes, then please suggest me a valid alternative so that i can bring my wife smoothly. If i cancel the date for Sept 27th 2005 then the next date will be sometimes Feb-march 2006. Some how i don't want to wait that long.

Kindly let me know your suggestions so that i can bring my wife to USA smoothly and also maintain my Visa Status Valid Legally.

Thanks and Regards,

Shekhar Kasarapu
    732-586-4587(cell)

Hi,
    Your case seems quite strange. Did you have a H1B for Compuware? Your dependants cannot go for the H4 stamping unless they have a I 797 for the current employer. If you have proof that Rapidgm has filed for your H1B tranfer (receipt) then you will be in valid status. I need to know abt. Compuware.....how did you work for them? Your wife needs to explain why you changed 3 employers in 4 months, and also explain the paystubs from Compuware in case you did not have legal authentication to work for them. ANd if you choose not to produce those paystubs, then you will have to explain the period without pay.
    Which consulate are they going? From the cases I have seen, I can suggest that you should send your wife with complete documentation the first time so that she gets a visa. Visa after a refusal makes the job tougher for both you and your poor wife!
    Seek professional help from someone who knows the law for your own good.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Need Help

Hi Shekar,

I have applied my H1 through CAMO technologies and I am still waiting for my H1 approval notice. I had a chance to go through your post here and came to know that you went to US through CAMO technologies,NJ and Changed to some other employer. I wonder , if you have made a contract with CAMO as others did , how would you came out of them. Also, please share your experience with CAMO technologies.It would be great if you could help me in this regard.Also I know people who applied their H1 through this company and waiting for their approvals too.it will helpful for them also if you share your experience.

Sorry for the inconvenience.....

Thanks in advance

SV

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X