Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) pink slip at Chennai and passport retained

Hello Everyone,
    I had my VO Interview with my family on July 23rd 2013. The VO asked me questions about the company, my qualifications, job details, salary and so on. I am full time employee working for the same company from October 2009.
    He generally asked few questions to my wife and my son. My wife does not have a technology degree. The VO then told us that your visa is approved but we have to do some verification. He issued me a PINK Slip with the case number and said provide any documents mentioned in the pink slip now or send it to us via email. I told him i have all the documents and provide him with the same.
    I provided him with my employee letter, invitation letter filed with I129, Manager business card, resume. He again said that the visa is approved but will have to verify but we are going to keep the passports.
    After reading through all the discussions so far, i cant come to a understanding of what the reason could be.

MY questions are

Do they tell us if its a security check? My name is hindu name.
    Do they tell us if its a TAL verification?

The case status has no updates so far. Anybody on the same boat? I am scheduled to return on August 27th but loosing hope on that now and so much at stake.

Thanks,
    Kathiravan
    Last edited by kathiravan; 08-07-2013, 08:05 AM. Reason: More information about security check

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X