Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa with petition under new company

Hi,

I recently moved from one company to another so i got a new petition now. My visa with the old company is valid till next year Mid. After i moved the company i dint stamped my visa. I am planning for a vacation now.

Question:

Do i have to go for a stamping with a new petition?

I am also applying h4 for my wife so for that in her application do i have to give my old petition or new petition?

From most of the threads its mentioned as, As long as my visa is valid i can travel. if that's the case In port of entry do we have to show the new petition or the old petition?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by sizzlingarun33 View Post
    Hi,

I recently moved from one company to another so i got a new petition now. My visa with the old company is valid till next year Mid. After i moved the company i dint stamped my visa. I am planning for a vacation now.

Question:

Do i have to go for a stamping with a new petition? -- No need. However, recently people have reported that CBP issued I-94's according to Visa expiry and not petition expiry. So if that happens you will need to extend I-94.

I am also applying h4 for my wife so for that in her application do i have to give my old petition or new petition? -- New

From most of the threads its mentioned as, As long as my visa is valid i can travel. if that's the case In port of entry do we have to show the new petition or the old petition? -- New

Thanks in advance.
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      See above.
      Thanks for your response. Really appreciate that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X