Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 visa stamping help-Urgent!

Hi,
    I am on h4 visa, but my visa has not been stamped on my passport yet. I have been in the US for the past 8 yrs and have not gone back to india since then. My passport has f2 visa stamped on it, but later my husband got a h1 and i got h4 visa. Now i am planning to go to india, I will be travelling alone with my child, so i will be the only person who needs visa stamping. my question is:

1. What are the chances of my visa rejection?
    2. How long is the visa processing time(since i am planning to stay in India only for 15 days)?
    Please help i need advice urgently!!

Originally posted by skid View Post
    Hi,
    I am on h4 visa, but my visa has not been stamped on my passport yet. I have been in the US for the past 8 yrs and have not gone back to india since then. My passport has f2 visa stamped on it, but later my husband got a h1 and i got h4 visa. Now i am planning to go to india, I will be travelling alone with my child, so i will be the only person who needs visa stamping. my question is:

1. What are the chances of my visa rejection? -- One cannot predict. Nothing that you mentioned seems to have a negative impact.
    2. How long is the visa processing time(since i am planning to stay in India only for 15 days)? -- It is possible to do it in 15 days, but it can take longer because of a lot of factors. Read about the application process at the following link and start the process early, book the interview date early in your trip.
    Please help i need advice urgently!!
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

H4 visa stamping help needed-urgent!

Hi,
      thank you very much for your reply. My husband is on h1 he came to the US on f1 and then he got his h1 and since then even he did not go to india for the past 8yrs. will that be a problem for my h4 visa stamping?

Comment

No
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X