Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ex employer(desi consulting company) do not pay me salary and bonus

Hi,

I recently switched a company (full time) from desi consulting company and I gave proper 2 weeks notice and no strings attached (eg any contracting issue, signing paper issue). Now they hold my July'2013 month's salary but they created a paystub which I can see on adp site but they didn't pay me. Also what they did was they started deducting 10% from my hourly rate which they call BONUS!, but the real scenario was they use that money if I go on bench which never came and amount is getting bigger and bigger and its almost reached to 5 figures at this point, now I have all the screen shots and email from that company regarding this bonus amount. Now my question is what is the best way to get this money? I know I can complain in DOL but can I complain for this bonus amount? Please help, its been 2 months now.

Originally posted by apurohit View Post
    Hi,

I recently switched a company (full time) from desi consulting company and I gave proper 2 weeks notice and no strings attached (eg any contracting issue, signing paper issue). Now they hold my July'2013 month's salary but they created a paystub which I can see on adp site but they didn't pay me. Also what they did was they started deducting 10% from my hourly rate which they call BONUS!, but the real scenario was they use that money if I go on bench which never came and amount is getting bigger and bigger and its almost reached to 5 figures at this point, now I have all the screen shots and email from that company regarding this bonus amount. Now my question is what is the best way to get this money? I know I can complain in DOL but can I complain for this bonus amount? Please help, its been 2 months now.
    Hi I am in a similar situation please let me know if you complained to DOL or did something to get your money.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X