X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• santreddy
    replied
    H1B Visa Stamping for Bsc Graduate

Well my frnd, thrz ntng to worry abt ur visa... The company might not hve applied for ur h1 if they consider ur educational background or USCIS might not have approved ur H1 petition...
    Here, ur experience mattera not educational background...ignore it...go for the interview enthusiastically...all the best

Leave a comment:

• Nattybone
    replied
    Hello, Sham.

While i am not a professional, these are my thoughts.

(And, congratulations on making the H1B draw )

Ok, while your background is non-IT, you have solid work experience with a respectable IT company. It is that same IT company that feels you are good on the specialized job for sponsoring a visa. So, if the sponsoring company is confident, you should not feel worried.

No one can predict the outcome of an interview. You have the work-experience and the knowledge. The officer at the consulate will ask you about your Educational Qualification, but do not hesitate with that. You work-experience is key.

I am not a professional. I hope this helps.

Wish you luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by sham View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have done my Bsc (With Maths,Physics,Chemistry) and am having 6 years 2 months of IT experience. Now my current IT company(Globally Well known IT Giant) raised an H1b visa for me and I got the approval from USCIS. I got the appointment fixed this week for my visa stamping in Chennai consulate. I am afraid of questions about my education qualification. How to convince the consular if he/she asked about my qualification. I have a genuine reason to travel onsite with clear documents.

Since I got my h1b petition approval from USCIS, I hope they have validated my education during their verification. Is there a possibility that the VO consular will concern about my education during the stamping interview?

How do I need to prepare for this?

I am confident with other questions.

Please help!

Regards,
    Sham

Leave a comment:

• sham
    started a topic H1B Visa Stamping for Bsc Graduate

H1B Visa Stamping for Bsc Graduate

Hi Friends,

I have done my Bsc (With Maths,Physics,Chemistry) and am having 6 years 2 months of IT experience. Now my current IT company(Globally Well known IT Giant) raised an H1b visa for me and I got the approval from USCIS. I got the appointment fixed this week for my visa stamping in Chennai consulate. I am afraid of questions about my education qualification. How to convince the consular if he/she asked about my qualification. I have a genuine reason to travel onsite with clear documents.

Since I got my h1b petition approval from USCIS, I hope they have validated my education during their verification. Is there a possibility that the VO consular will concern about my education during the stamping interview?

How do I need to prepare for this?

I am confident with other questions.

Please help!

Regards,
    Sham

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X