TT services Web Appoitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT services Web Appoitment

I came to US in Jul 02 in L1. I changed job in Sep 02 on a new H1. Now I have changed my job again. Current H1 is valid till '07 & it is thro' an American company who do not have an office in India. I belong to Chennai & my address in passport is a Chennai address. I need to go to India in Dec/Jan. I have the following questions.

1. I was trying to book an appointment in Chennai & in the 3rd page where they ask for the Contact details, they have asked for local contact details in India. I am not sure what needs to be entered there as my company does not have an office in India. Should I just enter none for all the India contact details.
    2. Also, could you please tell me the pre-qualifier for availing emergency appointment? If I qualify for the same, is there anything specific I need to enter during the Web Appointment?

This is very very urgent & an early reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Anand
    Last edited by ananddnana; 09-11-2005, 07:37 PM.

Hi,
    The local contact details in Chennai pertain to your home address in Chennai and not the company's. As you are a returning worker, you will qualify for the emergency appointment at Chennai. You will have to answer some extra questions during the normal course of making the appointment and on relevantly answering the same, you will get an early appointment.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X