Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with H4 DS 160

Hi,

I am on H1B currently in US and will be going for marriage in december this year.
    I will be bringing my wife on H4 visa.

I am filling the DS 160 form right now in order to get the date in december around 19th or 20th for her H4 interview (when do the dates open for interview - 1month - 2months or even earlier?)

My fiancee is right now in a job and will be relieved from her duties on 1st November 2013.

I have specified in the DS 160 form that currently she is not working (because on the interview date in December she will not be working)
    But for the previous employment the form is asking for employment 'to date' and which cannot be a future date (as i am filling the form today and reliving date will be 1st nov 2013)

Could you please be kind enough to help me out in this situation and let me know what is the best way out in this..

Thanks,
    g123
    Last edited by g123; 09-20-2013, 12:44 AM. Reason: interview for H4 and not H1B

She should fill the form in November. They don't make dates available more than 1 month in advance.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X