Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RFE--> Client not willing to change the client letter details , not giving MSA,SOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE--> Client not willing to change the client letter details , not giving MSA,SOW

HI,

I have received an RFE on my H1B case .

The Client letter states that there is a contract between the client and my employer and they are expecting me to provide services as per the contract. The client have a contract with my employer and not me. My employer is responsible for my firng,salary etc and he has all the control not the client and I will recieve all instructions from my delivery manager for the client who is in USA.

In the Client letter given by client at the time of visa filing few details like: name of the project, job duration, title , roles and responsibilities, technologies etc are missing.

So, i recieved an RFE based on the fact that the evidence is insufficient to establish a valid employer-employee relationship for the duration of requested validity period and the mssing details as mentioned above..

Now, the USCIS have aked for any documents which proves that a valid employee-employer relationship exists. For that they require, MSA,SOW etc and many more documents..

The thing is that the client is not willing to give any additional document (MSA,SOW) and not willing to update the missing details in client letter.

I have got a Business relationship manager letter on my employers letter head which describes all the missing requirements of client letter.

What are my chances of getting RFE cleared.? IS there any other alternative solution such that RFE can be responded without getting rejection?

Please help me out, I am very worried.

Regards,

Vishy

Originally posted by vishy2711 View Post
    HI,

I have received an RFE on my H1B case .

The Client letter states that there is a contract between the client and my employer and they are expecting me to provide services as per the contract. The client have a contract with my employer and not me. My employer is responsible for my firng,salary etc and he has all the control not the client and I will recieve all instructions from my delivery manager for the client who is in USA.

In the Client letter given by client at the time of visa filing few details like: name of the project, job duration, title , roles and responsibilities, technologies etc are missing.

So, i recieved an RFE based on the fact that the evidence is insufficient to establish a valid employer-employee relationship for the duration of requested validity period and the mssing details as mentioned above..

Now, the USCIS have aked for any documents which proves that a valid employee-employer relationship exists. For that they require, MSA,SOW etc and many more documents..

The thing is that the client is not willing to give any additional document (MSA,SOW) and not willing to update the missing details in client letter.

I have got a Business relationship manager letter on my employers letter head which describes all the missing requirements of client letter.

What are my chances of getting RFE cleared.? IS there any other alternative solution such that RFE can be responded without getting rejection?

Please help me out, I am very worried.

Regards,

Vishy
    Hello, Vishy.

I am sorry but some sort of letter from the end client is required, it is to establish that you are the only person who will be working at the client site and that the offer is valid. I am not saying it is not valid, but the USCIS asks for these letters from the end client.

Please try to speak with the client or try if you can get your employer to get to talk to the client. Without this, i am sorry, i feel your petition will not get approved.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Hi ,

As stated earlier, I have got a letter from client which states thay they need me there and there is no employment relationship between us.
      And the missing details are job duration, roles, responsibility, etc..
      Client is not willing to change the format of client letter to cover missing details.
      I have got a letter from business relationship manager of my employer which covers the msiing details.. please suggest...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X