H4 visa marriage affidavit or marriage certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa marriage affidavit or marriage certificate

We got married 5 months back but did not do the registration so we dont have the certificate.

Im able to get marriage certificate under emergency clause but with current date and not actual. If we get this then we'll have to create all new answers to the interview questions and new wedding invitation card as well.

Instead, a marriage affidavit is considered equally legal as you can get a new passport with it.
    Im thinking of doing this as we can answer all the questions correctly without any tension and tell interviewer why we didnt do the registration.

I want to know what would be my best option here

H4 Visa marriage certificate through court marriage

Hi All,
    i m planning to do court marriage from Delhi but my home town is in M.P. so interviewer can ask some question like you are not from delhi then why did u got married from delhi.Actually my marriage is 18 no 2013 and some shortage of time i have to do court marriage to get marriage certificate on same day as my fiance is in USA and he is coming to india on 10 nov 2013. what can i do for this is interviewer may ask such question like you are not belongs to delhi then why did u got married form there? is it true?
    please help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X