Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Transfer clock stopped after the RFE response

Hi

My new employer initiated a h1 transfer in premium and i got an rfe which they responded on Sep 17. The case was restarted on Sep 18 and the status again went to Intial review with the message below on Sep 30.

'On September 30, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.'

And my employer didn't receive anything from USCIS till now. Can any one help me answer on this?

Originally posted by hemanthgattu View Post
    Hi

My new employer initiated a h1 transfer in premium and i got an rfe which they responded on Sep 17. The case was restarted on Sep 18 and the status again went to Intial review with the message below on Sep 30.

'On September 30, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.'

And my employer didn't receive anything from USCIS till now. Can any one help me answer on this?

Same exact with me only difference is that mine is Oct1st initial clock stopped and notice sent
    Did you hear anything yet?
    Spoke with my employer and nothing yet
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck000 View Post
      Same exact with me only difference is that mine is Oct1st initial clock stopped and notice sent
      Did you hear anything yet?
      Spoke with my employer and nothing yet
      Thanks

No Buddy, I did not hear anything from my Employer/Attorney. I am eagerly waiting for the response from the USCIS. Its already 2 days and there is still no notice sent to my Employer/Attorney. I am not sure what exactly the problem is.

Comment

I got the same thing. But in my case I got the approval notice/confirmation the next day.

Comment

No Buddy, I did not hear anything from my Employer/Attorney. I am eagerly waiting for the response from the USCIS. Its already 2 days and there is still no notice sent to my Employer/Attorney. I am not sure what exactly the problem is.
          Hemanth nothing for me yet. Yesterday at 4:00 pm got initial review processing clock stopped still says the same when i called the automated number i was told that i-797 was sent from what i know its either another RFE or approval.

Maybe we haven't heard anything yet is because the Govt is shut down who knows it might take more days which can be so nerve recking.
          Keep in touch let me know if you have received any answer yet.
          For me at 4:00pm today it will be a day without any answer just initial review
          Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sagarj79 View Post
          I got the same thing. But in my case I got the approval notice/confirmation the next day.
          sagraj can you tell us what date you got your initial review and what date it changed from initial review to descision (approval)
          Thanks

Comment

Hemanth nothing for me yet. Yesterday at 4:00 pm got initial review processing clock stopped still says the same when i called the automated number i was told that i-797 was sent from what i know its either another RFE or approval.

Maybe we haven't heard anything yet is because the Govt is shut down who knows it might take more days which can be so nerve recking.
            Keep in touch let me know if you have received any answer yet.
            For me at 4:00pm today it will be a day without any answer just initial review
            Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

sagraj can you tell us what date you got your initial review and what date it changed from initial review to descision (approval)
            Thanks

Hi

Today is the 15th day after the RFE response. The clock stopped on 30th, but still there is no update. I sitting with my fingers crossed. Even my Employer/Attorney didn't received any notice yet. I will update you if I hear something. Please let me know if you hear something. Thanks.

Comment

H1b Extension - Clock stopped for the second time.

Hi,
              I am pretty much in the same boat.
              1) I applied for a H1b extension(7th yr with pending labor) on sept 13th 2013.
              2) Clock stopped on Sept 20 with the status as Initial review
              3) Replied to RFE on Sept 24
              4) Clock restarted on Sept 25
              5) Clocked stopped again on Oct 1 with the status as Initial review.

My employer didnt receive any notice or email too. Since its my 7th year extension(with a pending labor/perm and NO I-140 approval), I am very nervous if its approved or denied.

Please let me know if anyone has any inputs

Regards
              Siva

Comment

Originally posted by sivi3883 View Post
                Hi,
                I am pretty much in the same boat.
                1) I applied for a H1b extension(7th yr with pending labor) on sept 13th 2013.
                2) Clock stopped on Sept 20 with the status as Initial review
                3) Replied to RFE on Sept 24
                4) Clock restarted on Sept 25
                5) Clocked stopped again on Oct 1 with the status as Initial review.

My employer didnt receive any notice or email too. Since its my 7th year extension(with a pending labor/perm and NO I-140 approval), I am very nervous if its approved or denied.

Please let me know if anyone has any inputs

Regards
                Siva
                Siva it seems like hemanth you and i are in the same boat. My status changes yesterday from clock restarted to clock stopped when i called the 800 number they said i-797 was sent check and see if they have sent the i-797 for you as well. 1-800-375-5283 (press 111) and put your case number.

I am assuming if I-797 has was sent then its either approval or another RFE. i don't think they send denial with i-797?

Then again i have checked the internet and approval normally comes within a few hours. it will be one day for me in 2 hours or so
                Thanks

Comment

Siva it seems like hemanth you and i are in the same boat. My status changes yesterday from clock restarted to clock stopped when i called the 800 number they said i-797 was sent check and see if they have sent the i-797 for you as well. 1-800-375-5283 (press 111) and put your case number.

I am assuming if I-797 has was sent then its either approval or another RFE. i don't think they send denial with i-797?

Then again i have checked the internet and approval normally comes within a few hours. it will be one day for me in 2 hours or so
                  Thanks
                  Nothing yet guys if anyone else is in the same boat please share just don't read the post please contribute.
                  Thanks

Comment

mine also the same case

Responded to RFE on Sep 27 2013 ( Status still was showing as Initial Review)
                    Clock Restarted on Sep 30 2013 ( Status still shows as Initial Review)
                    Clock Stopped and Notice Sent on Oct 2 2013 ( Status still showing as initial review)

Dono what this means??

Comment

Originally posted by sabarn View Post
                      mine also the same case

Clock Stopped and Notice Sent on Oct 2 2013 ( Status still showing as initial review)

Dono what this means??

I have seen lot of cases with same scenario for more than 8 people from last 1 month. I think something is going on from last 1 month. They are delaying the process by changing the status to Initial Review. I don't know what is the strategy behind that. But I have not seen any response whether they got approval, denial or RFE. Mosto f the cases would be either Approval or RFE but not Denial. Lets hope for the best. Lets wait for some more time and everyone please share the details after getting the notice from USCIS whatever the status is.

Comment

mine also the same case

Dono what this means??
                        Same with all of us. If your status changes to approve in the next few hours please let us know. Crossing finger and hoping that this is due to furlough govt shut down.
                        I received the following msg

Do you know what time your clocked stopped?
                        On October 1, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case

Comment

Hi

Hi,

I am in same boat. Replied to RFE on Sep 23. Clock was restarted on Sep 24. Clock stopped on Sep 30 with status as Initial review with following message at around 4 PM EST

"On September 30, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case"

My employer and attorney have not received anything yet. Its been 2 days. I called USCIS customer care and got this automated message response

"On September 30,They have sent I797 notice of action in my case which contains detailed information on further action required by you "

It doesn't specify what type of I797 was sent

Let me know if you guys hear anything about your case.

Comment

Same with all of us. If your status changes to approve in the next few hours please let us know. Crossing finger and hoping that this is due to furlough govt shut down.
                            I received the following msg

Do you know what time your clocked stopped?
                            On October 1, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case
                            My case clock stopped on On October 2, 2013 11.30 AM PST. It is with CA service center.

Comment

My case clock stopped on On October 2, 2013 11.30 AM PST. It is with CA service center.

Ok i feel much better it seems like we are all in the same boat. This must be due to furlough with federal govt. Unless the govt comes back this might be the case

Anyone else watching this forum please post if you are in the same situation.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X