Change in Employer, H1-B VISA Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Employer, H1-B VISA Stamping

Hello Friends - I am working on H1-B status and I recently change my employment from Company A to Company B.

My H1-B VISA stamping is valid till September 2015 through Company A. I am visiting India for few weeks next month do I need to appear in consulate in India for VISA Stamping for Company B. or I can enter back in US through same VISA.

Please Suggest.

Thanks.

Originally posted by rgupta2 View Post
    Hello Friends - I am working on H1-B status and I recently change my employment from Company A to Company B.

My H1-B VISA stamping is valid till September 2015 through Company A. I am visiting India for few weeks next month do I need to appear in consulate in India for VISA Stamping for Company B. or I can enter back in US through same VISA.

Please Suggest.

Thanks.
    No need. You can use the existing visa but you have to show the latest petition and associated documents if asked at the POE.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      No need. You can use the existing visa but you have to show the latest petition and associated documents if asked at the POE.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hello Raghavi - Thanks for your prompt response and I really appreciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X