Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typo in passport number. Incorrect Information on Appointment Letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Member,
    Can you please try updating your profile with corrected information? If you go update profile section, there you can update all the details with accurate information even if you have scheduled appointments. We did for many guys and it all got success.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

rkk09 Thanks for your reply dear, but certain information like Passport, First Name & Last name is not editable over there. Rest of the information you can update easily.

Comment

Hi Member,
        Yes. You can not edit passport number and first and last name.. In this case, you will need to proceed ahead and at the time of OFC appointment, you can resolve the issue. But this is doable.
        All the best.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi Bob,

I'm in the same situation, scheduled for Drop-box appointment and found an error(typo) in my passport number of the CGI Federal Profile ( the same came into Appointment confirmation page).

Can you please share your experience in OFC center. Are they able to correct the passport number in CGI Federal Profile during your OFC visit ? Did you get your Passport stamped with US visa in the specified time frame or the process delayed? Did you get any other questions , could you please share your experience, would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi vgshiva06, Could you please share your experience on how it went for you ?
            This will help me and others in the same situation, as I too currently have a type and unsure on how to proceed further.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X