Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B and H4 visa stamping for extended I-94

Hi All,

My husband and me (H1B and H4 visa holders respectively) had our first stamping done in India with validity till December 2012. We came to USA and before December 2012, we got our H1B and H4 status extended till February 2015. So we both have valid I-94 and I-797 till that time. But our passports still contain visa stamping till December'2012, meaning stamping for new extension is not done yet.

Since we do not plan to leave the country just for stamping, my question is can we file for extension again in 2015 without getting the current extension stamped?

Thanks in Advance

Originally posted by GayatriN View Post
    Hi All,

My husband and me (H1B and H4 visa holders respectively) had our first stamping done in India with validity till December 2012. We came to USA and before December 2012, we got our H1B and H4 status extended till February 2015. So we both have valid I-94 and I-797 till that time. But our passports still contain visa stamping till December'2012, meaning stamping for new extension is not done yet.

Since we do not plan to leave the country just for stamping, my question is can we file for extension again in 2015 without getting the current extension stamped?

Thanks in Advance
    Yes it is possible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X