Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on when to file H4

Hi there,

I stay in India and I'm going to be getting married in Dec 2013 to an H1 Visa holder and will have to apply for the H4. We were planning on making sure the visa appointment is scheduled for sometime during the 1st week of Jan, so that if my H4 gets approved, I can fly back with him. I was looking at what paperwork etc. is required for the visa appointment and all , and I see that the DS 160 needs to be filled out online for us to proceed with getting an appointment date.

I wanted to know if I can submit the DS-160 form now? The only thing I'm unsure about is that this form asks you if you're single or married. I'm not married yet, but will be when I am going to be at the consulate for the visa interview.

My concern is to get the paperwork started and rolling so I don't have to run around in frenzy when my fiance gets here for the wedding (not to mention, we'll have a ton of marriage chaos to deal with then).

Am i rushing and is it too soon to fill this form out and get the ball rolling? Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X