Urgent : Time taken to return passport after drop-box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent : Time taken to return passport after drop-box

Has anyone used the drop box in the recent past? My wife got 221(g) to get a letter from client and the officer asked to use the drop box. We sent the docs and PP using dropbox 2 weeks back and till now there is no response. If anyone has used drop-box method, please let us know when we can expect the response and is there any way to contact them.

My wife return tickets are scheduled for next week and we are eagerly waiting for the response.

Originally posted by mify
    Has anyone used the drop box in the recent past? My wife got 221(g) to get a letter from client and the officer asked to use the drop box. We sent the docs and PP using dropbox 2 weeks back and till now there is no response. If anyone has used drop-box method, please let us know when we can expect the response and is there any way to contact them.

My wife return tickets are scheduled for next week and we are eagerly waiting for the response.

Just wanted to inform that my wife got the H4 visa today after a wait of 4 weeks since we put in the drop box. So if you are using the dropbox, be prepared to wait for 3-4 weeks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X