Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different role/designation in LCA & DS-160/Client letter

Hi All,

I am going thru this site for quite some time and its very useful. Now, my time has turned up this week. I have a query.

My H1 visa interview date has been scheduled this week and now I noticed that my role/designation in LCA is different than that I have given in DS-160 form. I have used the designation given in the client letter. SO my client letter and DS-160 matches but insync with LCA. Will that create any issue? How I should tackle it?

Please advice & share your thoughts.

thanks in advance

Originally posted by sunilsiva View Post
    Hi All,

I am going thru this site for quite some time and its very useful. Now, my time has turned up this week. I have a query.

My H1 visa interview date has been scheduled this week and now I noticed that my role/designation in LCA is different than that I have given in DS-160 form. I have used the designation given in the client letter. SO my client letter and DS-160 matches but insync with LCA. Will that create any issue? How I should tackle it?

Please advice & share your thoughts.

thanks in advance
    Hi Sunil,

I am in similar situation. Can you please let me know what happened to your stamping and how did you tackle it?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X