Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1-B transfer possible after resigning the job ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B transfer possible after resigning the job ?

Hello Everyone,

Looking forward for your help in clarifying the below scenario,

I have already travelled to USA on my H1-B visa and now I am back in India and the visa is valid for another 3 years.

I am planning to change my job in India,

but my concern is - if my new employer is not interested in transferring my visa now, is it possible to do the visa transfer after resigning from the current company which has sponsored my visa.

Originally posted by mechforumblogs View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Looking forward for your help in clarifying the below scenario,

I have already travelled to USA on my H1-B visa and now I am back in India and the visa is valid for another 3 years.

I am planning to change my job in India,

but my concern is - if my new employer is not interested in transferring my visa now, is it possible to do the visa transfer after resigning from the current company which has sponsored my visa.
    Yes. Make sure to collect papers related to H1 documentation such as approval notice which will aid the next employer in porting the H1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Yes. Make sure to collect papers related to H1 documentation such as approval notice which will aid the next employer in porting the H1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks Raghvi.

will the photocopy of all the documents including the petition sufficient for any future H1-B transfer as my current employer would request to submit the original petition.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X