My VISA will expire on 30 Nov and since last 3 week I am waiting for LCA from DOL office . If I am not geting LCA before end of Nov then should there is any more option to get LCA ?
My company is saying we cant predict any time to get certified LCA.

Can I stay any how here in USA ?

Please guide me

Thanks
Dinesh M