Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Application for H-4 visa

hello everyone,
    My wife has been refused visa on 20 Sept and now she is planning to go for interview in next week with all the required documents.
    I would like to know if she needs to fill another application form, and if so then where should i get that application form.

Is this application form is available on net/or at Us consulate office.

Thanks for your help.

Sachin

Hi,

Your wife will need to fill the DS-156 form again. Here is the link to the form. You can fill it online and take a printout.

What additional docs are they asking your wife?

Comment

Why was visa rejected.

Hi Sachin,

Could you please let me know why visa was rejected?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
        My wife visa was rejected because she didn't took the full photo album and also Consulate want her name on my company Letter pad.

They haven't mentioned about refilling the DS156 form, but thanks a lot for your advice and i will ask my wife to complete the Ds156 form before the interview.

Does anyone's spouse visa is rejected because of this reason, i undertstand that photo album is an authentic and required document , but having a spouse name on my company letter pad didn't make any sense to me.

I may be totally wrong in the judgement and thats the reason I took the letter from my company and hopefully now she might not have any problem.

I ask all of you a favor to advice and share your experiences reated to the above query.

Thanks
        Sachin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X