Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling oustide to U.S. during H1B visa transfer pending

Hello forum Members,

I need advise regarding travelling to India when the H1B visa transfer is pending. I currently have H1B visa stamp on my passport from my current employer valid till August 2015. My new employer has filed a new H1B visa petition using premium processing option. I have notified the current employer about the new job offer and they have agreed to not to revoke my current H1B visa till I come back to US. I am planing to using the 3 weeks vacation time for my travel from the current employer and they have agreed to keep me on their payroll and accept my resignation only after I come back. I wanted to know if there would be any problem if I renter U.S. using my old employer documents. Given the situation if my new H1B visa petition would be
    approved by the time I renter US. Can anyone please advice me regarding this issue.

Thanks.
    Last edited by akhil1461; 11-18-2013, 08:49 PM.

Travel During H1 Transfer, Do I have to re-enter US to activate new emp s petition

Hi ! I am in a similar situation.. Can you please tell me if you traveled to India during H1 transfer, where there any issues in the H1B transfer process as you were out of US?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X