Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to US without having a H1B Transfer approval

Hi,

My query is related to Travel to US without having a H1B Transfer approval.

I have valid H1b visa and never travelled to US and resign from the job. One US company is ready to sponsor me but whatever they are saying I am not sure if I can do this, so need your input.

US company will provide me the offer letter and client invite letter, with this and my existing H1b visa, I can travel to US without having a H1B Transfer approval.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by dvaishnav View Post
    Hi,

My query is related to Travel to US without having a H1B Transfer approval.

I have valid H1b visa and never travelled to US and resign from the job. One US company is ready to sponsor me but whatever they are saying I am not sure if I can do this, so need your input.

US company will provide me the offer letter and client invite letter, with this and my existing H1b visa, I can travel to US without having a H1B Transfer approval.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
    This is illegal. You should have the I797 approved for the new company. The company doesn't have anything to lose but you risk ruining your immigration records. What if they ask you at the Port Of Entry as to which employer you are going to work for? If you mention the current company whose H1 and petition you have and if they call up and verify and you get caught yu are looking at deportation. If you mention the US company they would ask for the I797 for that Company.
    Even if you somehow enter US through these, how will you transfer without payroll and paystubs from the current employer?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X