Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1- Help Please

Hello

My H1 was filed this year on premium processing. On Sept 2nd week 2013, I got a RFE.
    Then later the USCIS website showed On November 14, 2013, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

My consultancy says its premium processing. But the status is still the same...What to do ?! Its already so late. Please advise.
    I read 15 calendar days...The reply shouldve come by now...

They should make a decision within 15 days after Nov 14 or refund the premium processing fees. If the premium processing application was sent along with the RFE response, USCIS will start the 15 day clock form the date they take possession of the PP form.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      They should make a decision within 15 days after Nov 14 or refund the premium processing fees. If the premium processing application was sent along with the RFE response, USCIS will start the 15 day clock form the date they take possession of the PP form.
      Thanks ! Yes thats correct. They didnt file...Now they did...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Thank you...

On 6th Dec, I get this message: your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

Do you know what this may mean ? I am on F1

Comment

Originally posted by roshnijh2 View Post
        Thanks ! Yes thats correct. They didnt file...Now they did...

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you...

On 6th Dec, I get this message: your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

Do you know what this may mean ? I am on F1

there is not much info in here ypu gave ..like why u got RFE etc..

Anyways if that is final response u would get a hard copy from uscis .. wait till the same .. you would get that in 3-5 working days.. so do not hurry & jump to conclusion uness u read the hard copy which has more detail info..

Comment

Originally posted by prashant006 View Post
          there is not much info in here ypu gave ..like why u got RFE etc..

Anyways if that is final response u would get a hard copy from uscis .. wait till the same .. you would get that in 3-5 working days.. so do not hurry & jump to conclusion uness u read the hard copy which has more detail info..

Hi Prashant

Sorry for not being specific.
          April-H1 Filed
          Sept end- RFE received. School documents were reqd to be submitted
          Nov- Query answered
          Dec 5- Upgrade to Premium Processing
          Dec 6- USCIS website status message: 'Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.'

I am on F1 visa.

I am not sure what Alien Registration number means and why I got it.

Thanks

Comment

Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

It doesnt mean anything drastic...something related to USCIS processing. I got a query after this 'Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.' status. It was about the company. Anyway the approval followed soon after.

Just to give a headsup to anyone who got this message...dont worry, nothing major.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X