Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Slip is given. Passport has been taken after H1B interview

Hi All,

I have attended for H1B visa interview today @ Delhi Counsulate and VO after the interview took my passport and said she will review my case with in a day and let me know if any other documents are needed. She took my Passport/I-129/LCA/I-797.She didn't give me any colored slip.

One hour later I checked my Visa status online and it says my Visa is refused. Any idea how this goes from here? When can I get my passport back? Does the refusal means completely rejected or refusal with 221 G? Will I get the refusal details along with the passport? I am expecting to get my passport back tomorrow. Any once faced similar situation?

Please share further information

Originally posted by foreverusa View Post
    Hi All,

I have attended for H1B visa interview today @ Delhi Counsulate and VO after the interview took my passport and said she will review my case with in a day and let me know if any other documents are needed. She took my Passport/I-129/LCA/I-797.She didn't give me any colored slip.

One hour later I checked my Visa status online and it says my Visa is refused. Any idea how this goes from here? When can I get my passport back? Does the refusal means completely rejected or refusal with 221 G? Will I get the refusal details along with the passport? I am expecting to get my passport back tomorrow. Any once faced similar situation?

Yes i am sailing on the same boat my Visa interview was on 25 Sep 2014 , VO was not able to pull up record of my L1 extension details (as it was denied ) after i applied, i told him that i can share the receipt Number but he kept mine and dependent passport and informing me that it might take 2 day to 1 week if any this require we will SMS you, same eveinng my Visa status came in to refused status but for my dependent it is in administrative process. Please share update if any

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X