Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer to new employee while in india

Hi All,

I have H1B visa valid for more year and i was in US for 1.5 years. recently i came back to india and work with same employer. my question is , can i transfer my H1B while i am in india to a new employer B and go to US again with new petition from Employer B.

please let me know if any issues with the transfer as i have 3 months gap in the pay stub.

please advice, thanks for your time ..

Originally posted by SarathKL View Post
    Hi All,

I have H1B visa valid for more year and i was in US for 1.5 years. recently i came back to india and work with same employer. my question is , can i transfer my H1B while i am in india to a new employer B and go to US again with new petition from Employer B.

please let me know if any issues with the transfer as i have 3 months gap in the pay stub.

please advice, thanks for your time ..
    When was the original petition start and end date? Yes it is possible to port the H1 B to any other employer if you were on H1 in last 6 Years and havent exhausted all of 6 Years in US.

Is the 3 Months gap due to you being in India and not having any US pay stub during that time?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      When was the original petition start and end date? Yes it is possible to port the H1 B to any other employer if you were on H1 in last 6 Years and havent exhausted all of 6 Years in US.

Is the 3 Months gap due to you being in India and not having any US pay stub during that time?

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thank You!

original petition end date is August 2014 and start date march 2012. the gap is because i am in india for 3 months..so it is possible to transfer H1B from india itself, even though i have 3 months gap. am i correct?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X