X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calrification need ASAP on I94 expiry

Hello All,

Can some one pelase clarify if I need any action to b e taken or not:

I was with employer A when my H1B was first issued, I went for visa stamp to Chennai, India. My visa and H1b petition with the 1st employer was till 12/15/2013. So on my reentry the I94 was issued till 12/15/2013.
    I changed employer in May 2013 and a new transfer petition was filled to employer B and that petition was approved and my I94 extended. My current active petition with employer B is valid till 05/31/2016 and the I94 on the lefthand botton of the petitionalso says the same.

Question: Do I have to take any action (like inform USCIS) about this extend i94, coz I just reliazed that my i94 stapled in my passport at the time of re-entery to US on my 1st employer petition is valid till 12/15/2013.

Do I have to tell/ inform any agency that a new petition was issued to me with a revised I94.

Also, is there any online website where I can look up my I94 valid till date ?

Suggesttion greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Originally posted by thornberry View Post
    Hello All,

Can some one pelase clarify if I need any action to b e taken or not:

I was with employer A when my H1B was first issued, I went for visa stamp to Chennai, India. My visa and H1b petition with the 1st employer was till 12/15/2013. So on my reentry the I94 was issued till 12/15/2013.
    I changed employer in May 2013 and a new transfer petition was filled to employer B and that petition was approved and my I94 extended. My current active petition with employer B is valid till 05/31/2016 and the I94 on the lefthand botton of the petitionalso says the same.

Question: Do I have to take any action (like inform USCIS) about this extend i94, coz I just reliazed that my i94 stapled in my passport at the time of re-entery to US on my 1st employer petition is valid till 12/15/2013.

Do I have to tell/ inform any agency that a new petition was issued to me with a revised I94.

Also, is there any online website where I can look up my I94 valid till date ?

Suggesttion greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    You dont need to inform USCIS, they are the ones who extended your I-94.

You can check https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html but I don't know if the extended I-94's appear there, only those entering US at a POE might be able to retrieve their I-94s this way.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply raghvi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X