Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share my latest I 797 is compulsory for my H1 B transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share my latest I 797 is compulsory for my H1 B transfer?

HI.....I have one question regarding H1 B transfer..I was working for company A on H1 and my I 797 and I 94 was valid till Oct 2015.
    I Joined company B and transferred my H1 B to company B and i got new I 797 and I 94 and that is valid till Dec 2014.
    if i want to join Company C and transfer H1 to Company C. then do I have provide my latest I 797 copy which i got for Company B for H1 B transfer?
    if I don’t want to share my latest I 797 is that possible for my H1 B transfer and i just share my old I 797 (Company A)?

Originally posted by mekd1977 View Post
    HI.....I have one question regarding H1 B transfer..I was working for company A on H1 and my I 797 and I 94 was valid till Oct 2015.
    I Joined company B and transferred my H1 B to company B and i got new I 797 and I 94 and that is valid till Dec 2014.
    if i want to join Company C and transfer H1 to Company C. then do I have provide my latest I 797 copy which i got for Company B for H1 B transfer?
    if I don’t want to share my latest I 797 is that possible for my H1 B transfer and i just share my old I 797 (Company A)?
    If you have not joined company B then you need not provide it. If you are working for B yes you would have to provide it.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X