Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Interview Hyderbad on Hold

HI,

Attended my interview at Hyderabad Consulate on 20th Dec and it went like this,

Was Called to Counter 16 and questions were,

1. Were you refused Student Visa?
    Answered it was 7 Years back.

2. Were you issued USA Visa?
    I Answered No.

3. Did you apply for H1B before and refused?
    I told them Yes and it was refused in March 2013.

4. Asked will you be working for the Employer or is there a Client?
    Told them there is a Client YYYY

5. Then asked me to place Right hand four fingers for fingerprints.

6. Asked what is Employer Complete name?
    Told them its YYYY and they use it for Marketing name.

7. Asked me how i came to know the company?
    Answered that Was referred by Friend.

8. Asked my previous Employer name?
    Told them the Employer name.

Then she asked me for the complete documents LCA, client letter and all the petition docs
    Gave all the documents including the Wage and Tax Documents. Asked me to wait.

After 2 hours, The VO called me and told that You have done nothing wrong. They just want to confirm that the job offered to You is Valid or not. So we will contact you within a week. And returned all the Documents and passport.

Please Advice.

Thanks

H1B visa on Hold - New Delhi

Hi,

I have attended the H1B visa interview on 17th Dec 2013 and interview went fine, all questions answered and VO was satisfied and smiling.

After 5 min VO told me that there is big queue and we need time to review your docs and will reply to you in 1 week. She did not gave mne any slip and took all my documents including I797 and passport.

I work in EVC model and changed from L1 to H1 in US only.

Its been 1 week and no body replied to me yet and my visa status was updated to AP on the same day of interview.

Any idea what is could be the situation here and how long does it take for them to review and apporve the visa.

Thanks.

Originally posted by invinciblensvs View Post
    HI,

Attended my interview at Hyderabad Consulate on 20th Dec and it went like this,

Was Called to Counter 16 and questions were,

1. Were you refused Student Visa?
    Answered it was 7 Years back.

2. Were you issued USA Visa?
    I Answered No.

3. Did you apply for H1B before and refused?
    I told them Yes and it was refused in March 2013.

4. Asked will you be working for the Employer or is there a Client?
    Told them there is a Client YYYY

5. Then asked me to place Right hand four fingers for fingerprints.

6. Asked what is Employer Complete name?
    Told them its YYYY and they use it for Marketing name.

7. Asked me how i came to know the company?
    Answered that Was referred by Friend.

8. Asked my previous Employer name?
    Told them the Employer name.

Then she asked me for the complete documents LCA, client letter and all the petition docs
    Gave all the documents including the Wage and Tax Documents. Asked me to wait.

After 2 hours, The VO called me and told that You have done nothing wrong. They just want to confirm that the job offered to You is Valid or not. So we will contact you within a week. And returned all the Documents and passport.

Please Advice.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by akky1007 View Post
      Hi,

I have attended the H1B visa interview on 17th Dec 2013 and interview went fine, all questions answered and VO was satisfied and smiling.

After 5 min VO told me that there is big queue and we need time to review your docs and will reply to you in 1 week. She did not gave mne any slip and took all my documents including I797 and passport.

I work in EVC model and changed from L1 to H1 in US only.

Its been 1 week and no body replied to me yet and my visa status was updated to AP on the same day of interview.

Any idea what is could be the situation here and how long does it take for them to review and apporve the visa.

Thanks.
      I really can't say anything, but it depends on how quick they contact ur employer and their response.

Comment

I really can't say anything, but it depends on how quick they contact ur employer and their response.
        I have contacted my Employer/Vendor/Client already, so they are well informed on this. Just waitingon US consulate as they said they will take 7 days and I am hoping its 7 business days as its already 7 days including weekend.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Did you recieved any news from them?

Comment

hi

I have contacted my Employer/Vendor/Client already, so they are well informed on this. Just waitingon US consulate as they said they will take 7 days and I am hoping its 7 business days as its already 7 days including weekend.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Did you recieved any news from them?

No even i am waiting for contact from US consulate to my client/employer. Will let u know.

Comment

No even i am waiting for contact from US consulate to my client/employer. Will let u know.
            Hi, Today my case status date got updated but its still under AP.

Not sure what else they want, they did not contacted me for any documents.

Comment

Hi

oh even they have not contacted me or my employer/client and my case status still shows 20 dec as updated date. All we can do is Pray God and keep Hope.

Comment

hi

Hi did you get any status update on ur case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X