No announcement yet.

Vancouver H1B Visa - 221G . Suggestion needed or anyone with similar situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver H1B Visa - 221G . Suggestion needed or anyone with similar situation

Hi All ,
    I had my H-1B visa appointment on Dec-19th and I was given 221g for further explanation.

Situation: I work for a telecommunication company X as a full time employee. Long back company X had an agreement with company Y to transfer some 700 employees to Y for some project related to company X. I was hired by company Y at the beginning of this year and the agreement between them was terminated on Aug this year. Their agreements stats that company X is the successor-in-interest for immigration purposes of certain employees of company Y. I was given the affidavit which supports the above situation from my current employer’s (company X) immigration team to show it to visa officer as a proof. For some reason the VO was not convinced with the affidavit and I was told that they cannot issue visa for now and that they would get back on this by next day. Next day they emailed me saying that they need further explanation of the corporate structure change and how this meets USCIS requirement to transfer H1B petition.
    Anyone with this situation. Please advise.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X