Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping urgent!!!

Hi There,
    In August I have filed for H1B Visa. In Normal process. It may come around in november. But unfortunately my father is very sick and situation is very emergency. And I don't have h4 stampling on my passport. If I go to india I am not getting dates for chennai consulate. to get H4 visa stamped.
    1) Can I go to canada or mexico to get the stamping done for H4 visa.
    Because if i go now to India I will get appointment 3 months later. By that time I will get H1b approval. So idon't want tostay that long in india. So I planning to get h4 stamping in my passport.
    Give me better solution for this. IF I want to go for throughmexico or canda what are the procedures let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

hi

from oct 1 2005, visa stamping appointment rules has been changed in india, u hav to first pay then take a appointment so no dummy or backup appointment available. so now u can get the appointment for 14 oct 2005 currently
    .. means its taking 2 week as waiting time. no more 5-6 month like before

regards
    ddlj

Comment

Hi,
      Yes ddlj is right. In fact you get short dates..........the waiting times are now less than a month. It is strongly suggested that you go back to your home consulate for the stamping.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X