Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin Processing ours PP will be along with us or with Consulate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Processing ours PP will be along with us or with Consulate?

Dear All,

I am working in Saudi Arabia. I got my petition approved but I don’t know that I have to give interview from Saudi Arabia or India?
    In Admin Processing ours PP will be along with us or with US Consulate? if i give interview from India i will be on vacation and i have to come back and join the join Asap?
    How to pay DS-160 fee & how to fill the form? can i get any sample DS-160 form for H1B
    Is it on I797 its mention that from where we have to give interview – like Saudi Arabia or India? Please reply me

Thanks - Mohd

Originally posted by mohd_k View Post
    Dear All,

I am working in Saudi Arabia. I got my petition approved but I don’t know that I have to give interview from Saudi Arabia or India?
    In Admin Processing ours PP will be along with us or with US Consulate? if i give interview from India i will be on vacation and i have to come back and join the join Asap?
    How to pay DS-160 fee & how to fill the form? can i get any sample DS-160 form for H1B
    Is it on I797 its mention that from where we have to give interview – like Saudi Arabia or India? Please reply me

Thanks - Mohd
    Generally a Consular Process Petition mentions which consulate one has to appear for the interview. And generally first time H1 stamping has to happen in home country as ones education credential can be understood and evaluated better in home country. Do contact your local consulate to determine if they accept TCN (Third Country national) for H1 visa interview as your work location currently is Saudi Arabia.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Generally a Consular Process Petition mentions which consulate one has to appear for the interview. And generally first time H1 stamping has to happen in home country as ones education credential can be understood and evaluated better in home country. Do contact your local consulate to determine if they accept TCN (Third Country national) for H1 visa interview as your work location currently is Saudi Arabia.

Thanks Raghvi,

Thanks for providing the Information. But My job is going on here in SAUDI ARABIA iam going for vacation 30 days to India and if iam attending the interview in India and they kept my case in "Administrative Process" and my passport will be along with them so i cant come back to Saudi Arabia to continue my job. Even if case is in "Administrative Process" with in how many days US Consulate will give my Passport Back to me (or) they will keep my passport till the End of the Case ???
      can you reply me this plz..!!!

Thanks - Mohd

Comment

If they keep your passport for admin processing, you can tell them that you have to travel to Saudi for your job and request them to give back your passport. They mostly oblige. No one can predict the number of days Admin Processing will take.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X